Paper & Poster Sessions
Paper presentations & workshop proposals
are focusing on the i-CREATe 2022 conference areas.
Paper & Poster Sessions
Submission Deadline: To be informed
THE i-CREATe PAPERS AND POSTERS
The i-CREATe papers and posters focus on following topics areas but not limited.
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Blind / Low Vision
- Computer, Mobile Device and Web Access
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Environmental Control
- Mobility Aids
Biomedical Science & Technology
- Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Dementia
- Musculoskeletal Injury, Amputation, Respiratory Issues, Gait and Balance, Motor Control
- Geriatric Rehabilitation, Paediatric Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Training and Assessments
- Brain Computer Interface
- Mixed Reality System
- Neurorehabilitation Technology
- Prostheses and Orthoses
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
Social & lifestyle
- Building and Public Transport Accessibility
- Disable Sports and Leisure Activities
- Employment and Training
- Inclusive Community
- Public Policy and Service Delivery
- Special Education
- Universal Design
Paper Presentation - Full Paper Submission Guidelines
- Paper should be original and not published in other conferences, journals, magazines, etc.
- Manuscripts should be no longer than Four (4) pages, in double column format.
- Only Electronic submission will be accepted.
- All paper submission will be peer reviewed by the technical program committee. Accepted work must be presented by one of the authors.
- Note that only MS Word and PDF format documents are accepted and MUST NOT EXCEED 2MB.
- The full conference papers will be published and indexed in ACM digital Library.
- The final manuscript MUST use the exact ACM SIG templates. Download: MS Words
- Each final paper submission is to be accompanied by a copyright form, CLICK HERE to download the form, complete it and email to email@example.com
presents i-CREATe 2022, Hong Kong
Guidelines for PowerPoint Presentation
- Avoid fonts less than 20 points
- Use clear fonts avoiding faint or cursive scripts
- Limit the amount of information/points to each slide
- Ensure clear contrast between background and print
- Avoid animated/fade in points or fancy slide transitions
Poster Presentation - Abstract Paper Submission Guidelines
- Abstract submission should not be more than one (1) page, in double column format [click here to download].
- Only Electronic Submission would be accepted.
- Accepted work must be presented in A1 poster format at the conference and presenters are required to attend their poster at the allocated time on the conference program.
- Posters will be set up at the start of the conference. (More details will be advised).
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
Your poster has to be presented on the following formats:
- Paper, vinyl or fabric poster of A1 size (594mm x 841mm)
- Audio Visual presentation on computer or TV (speakers are required to provide their own equipment) – optional
- Poster presenters will be provided with a vertical display panel with pins– approx. 1800 x 1200mm.
- A small table can be provided on request.
- Display area will be limited to width of vertical display panel and depth of 1000mm.
Paper & Poster Sessions Information
All chairpersons and paper presenters are requested to be in their respective session rooms/online at least 10 minutes prior to the commencement of each session. A total of 15 minutes has been allocated for each oral presentation including time for questions (12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes question and answer). Session chairpersons will strictly enforce this limit. Presenters are requested to keep their presentations within the time limits stated. Presentations must be carried out using Microsoft PowerPoint. All poster presentations are also required to give a 2-minute introduction of their posters at the allocated paper session.
For presenters using Microsoft PowerPoint, they are encouraged to upload their files on i-CREATe 2022 website or send to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before session.
email@example.com or submit on i-CREATe Website